Membership
Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders of the Lost Content Forum Index -> Applicant Notes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AmandaKay

re: Hello! *bakes a cake*

In game everyone calls me AK. A kinnie of mine mentioned you guys\gals were running some of my favorite things AT LEVEL. I would like very much to be involved in Angmar level content, and even have a character ready for it. (and another one almost ready) A little about me: I started playing Lotro in Jan. 2007, and I have raided at each level cap. My main, Amandakay, is a minstrel, though I also raid with my main hunter as well as my lore-master. My current level 50 is Nafni, a female dwarf champion. Nafni proudly uses her experience disabler. I also have a 47 hunter who is not quite raid ready yet. I intend to level a rune-keeper (who is currently halted at 25) once update 13 launches with some much needed love to those lowbie\mid-level zones. Thaurlach needs to be taught a lesson early and often! :)

Elweenia: lore-master

Melda: hunter

Hallana: guardian
Karvett

re: Ding - lvl 22

Got Forthwyth up to 22 this weekend/morning.  Updated gear with skirmish gear thanks to a few SK runs and such.  When are the "peak" times for kinnies to be on apart from the posted April schedule (which I need to look at still)?

Findail
Officer

re: Re: Hello!

Karvett wrote:

Will this group hang at level 50 for the foreseeable future or are there plans to move on to Moria?  Also in regards to crafting... I'm planning on going explorer so that I can harvest mats to provide for gear as this is my only toon on this server.  Is that ok?

We'll be at 50 for a while yet.  Attendance has been down lately (myself included, admittedly), so I need to get out and do some more recruiting.

As far as crafting, explorer is always a good choice for a first character on a server. :)  We've got crafters able to make everything you need made from the mats you gather.

Elendilmir - Findayl / Borillar / Mappin / and more
Landroval - Findoogle / Stopp / Vaypr / and more
Silverlode - Grimmand / Askew / and more
Ryssadis
Officer

re: Re: Hello!

Karvett wrote:

a human Champion with a tendency to spin rapidly whilst dispatching foes forthwith. 

lolololol

Be wary the Barrow Brie.
Karvett

re: Hello!

Thank you for accepting my application.  I created Forthwyth this morning ... a human Champion with a tendency to spin rapidly whilst dispatching foes forthwith.  I'll look for officers in game next time I'm on.

I've been really enjoying the yellow champ, but have not problem going single target or tanking as needed for the situation.    I've also enjoyed the LM too if another class is needed.

As RL has a tendency to "interfere" with game time, I'm probable only going to have 2-4 hours per week to level (unless I get crazy with it and binge this weekend). Will this group hang at level 50 for the foreseeable future or are there plans to move on to Moria?  Also in regards to crafting... I'm planning on going explorer so that I can harvest mats to provide for gear as this is my only toon on this server.  Is that ok?

Looking forward to meeting you all in game.  

For the KING! Forthwyth

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders of the Lost Content Forum Index -> Applicant Notes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 1287days ago4 Replies
 1292days ago0 Replies
 1319days ago0 Replies