Membership
Poll Widget

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders of the Lost Content Forum Index -> Kin Info, Rules, Policies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Findail
Officer

re: Post-expansion update

Greetings from sunny Helm's Deep!

Hope everyone is getting along well with the update, checking out the new content, and re-learning how to play your characters! :)

I just wanted to post up a quick update, since I've been pretty quiet since launch, and welcome everyone who has expressed an interest in helping get this group off the ground.  So far, there has been a very positive response.  As of right now, we have at least 12 that have said they'll be joining us.  I'm hoping to double that number once we get rolling, so we can be assured of having a full raid group available whenever a raid is scheduled, and having enough folks on to at least run some fellowship content at other times.

I'd like to start ramping things up in about 2 weeks, so right around the middle of December.  That should give everyone enough time to be well-established into the expansion with their mains, and be able to spare a few nights working on their lowbies for this group.  Keep an eye on the calendar for our first scheduled event, which will be a low-level GB run.

I'm also looking for feedback on that timetable.  Is ~2 weeks from now sufficient?  It's hard to know what everyone's personal progress and goals are when we've got folks coming in from various servers that I can't talk to in the meantime.  So chime in here, and let me know what you think!

Elendilmir - Findayl / Borillar / Mappin / and more
Landroval - Findoogle / Stopp / Vaypr / and more
Silverlode - Grimmand / Askew / and more
Ryssadis
Officer

I don't know how much I'll be around in 2 weeks. I move very shortly thereafter and have a lot of prep work. It's likely once I get back to Minnesota I'll be able to participate fully. But not for a week or two after your two weeks.

Be wary the Barrow Brie.
Thorcar

We are not running anything on a set schedule in Apex so the timing should work for me.  I have a guard at 40-ish and a warden at 32-ish.  Should I get one or both up to 50 before we start or does it not matter?  Also, do you have a preference on which class?  

Findail
Officer

No rush on leveling, we still have people that are planning on starting fresh characters that haven't even started them yet.  Either class is fine, a good tank is always in demand. ;)  For that matter, feel free to run whichever you want if it's more level-appropriate when we have lower level group stuff going on.

I threw the mid-December timeframe out there to hopefully get some more people over here and working on their characters around then.  As far as when we have twelve 50's to actually raid with, that'll come a little later.

Elendilmir - Findayl / Borillar / Mappin / and more
Landroval - Findoogle / Stopp / Vaypr / and more
Silverlode - Grimmand / Askew / and more
Ozemet
Recruit

I've been really busy with work and school but that should clear up soon. Already at 50, just need to deed and such. The holidays are busy but I presume that's the case for most. By January things should be fairly open for me.
Thindreth
Thindredh

Mid- December will be fine for me - at least for the low-level stuff.  It will be a while yet before I reach level 50.

We will have to see how much I can join - living in Europe the timezone difference can be a problem, but I am a bit of a night-owl so if I don't need to get up to work the day after I can likely join anyway.

Over Christmas and New Years I will be busy a few days, but I will probably have plenty of time to play the rest of the days.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Raiders of the Lost Content Forum Index -> Kin Info, Rules, Policies All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 1287days ago4 Replies
 1292days ago0 Replies
 1319days ago0 Replies